Charity Fundraising - Lake District Challenges
If you are contemplating a fundraising challenge we are ideally placed to provide advice and guidance to help you realise your challenge and achieve your fundraising objectives.
With our experience in running regular events our challenge team can develop and run a high quality event that will meet all of your criteria and more...
As a client you are the most important aspect in the decision-making process, and we make every effort to ensure that your event is delivered in a safe and expeditious manner.
If you want to discuss your challenge and want professional advice and logistical support please call us and we will provide expert guidance to ensure your event is a success.
Our service includes:
- Experienced and qualified outdoor instructors
- Exceptionally high quality equipment
- Transportation throughout your event
- In-course food and drinks
- Quality MPV's, minibus and midi-coaches
- Accommodation: dinner, bed and breakfast
- Pre-challenge training schedules and guidance
- Optional Pre-event training weekends
- Outdoor equipment
- High quality digital images on CD
- Transport only packages available on request
If you are thinking about doing a mountain challenge event and have already done the National 3 Peaks we can also offer the following alternative options:
- Lake District 3000 Footers
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge
- Lake District 6 Peaks Challenge
- Lake District 10 Peaks Challenge
- Lake District 24 Peaks Challenge
For corporate and private groups we can customize the challenge to your requirements.
Slideshow: For further information on our team building and charity fundraising events please click here to see our Mountain Adventures slideshow presentation / 5 mins.